In an attempt to start blogging more frequently I watched a recording of Michael Hyatt’s webinar “Blog Faster and Blog Smarter“. Today I’ve started reading a challenge called “31 Days to Build a Better Blog“. The first challenge is to write an elevator pitch for your blog (or actually what I’m all about personally). So here we go for a few first drafts. Short versions:
- Inspiration and actionable insights for founders and innovators with some bits of travel and photography.
- To help startups, scaleups and corporate innovators get to market leadership faster.
- Supporting startups, scaleups and innovators get going and growing
- (My) thoughts and learnings on entrepreneurship, innovation, travel and photography
- Helping founders and innovators struggle through the valley of death and the steep climb of the growth curve
Giving the above some further thought and reading my bio again for now I’ll settle on: “Thoughts and inspiration on startups, scaleups and innovation with some bits of travel and photography”
Since and elevator ride in my favorite elevator (the Taipei 101) takes about 40 seconds the more extended version of my pitch is something like this:
On a daily basis I work with the most gifted entrepreneurs getting startups going, scaleups growing and corporate innovations thriving. Together we share the joy and the hardship it takes to grow these ventures to market leaders. The lessons learned and the inspiration gained deserve to be shared to help you succeed in your entrepreneurial endeavours. Company growth and growth on a personal level go hand in hand. Leadership, personal development, technology, photography and travel are other things on my mind. I also consider these worth sharing so they will find their way into my stories and hopefully act as source of inspiration and facilitate a more personal connection.